The cannabis plant has historically shown its usefulness over the ages. Through the evolution of humanity, it has remained a healing and enlightening wellness tool across cultures. Here we at Magic Mann pride ourselves on our knowledge of Cannabis and how it might work best to benefit you.
The plant is useful in many different types of delivery methods. We are here to guide and educate you on what, when, why and how to safely and confidently choose the best method for you. Inhalation, Ingestion, Sublingual, Topical, Trans-dermal are the main routes people chose, where Suppository, Intra-Nasal, Eye-Drops and Inhalers are some of the more unknown methods.
- Inhalation is one of the most common forms of cannabis use, either rolling a joint, packing a bowl or utilizing a vaping device to consume the raw plant.
- Ingestion is another common form where the processed form of the cannabis plant is made into an edible product.
- Sublingual utilizes hard candies or tinctures as the medium to deliver the cannabis plant to the body.
- Topical products such as salves and lotions utilize the skins pores to transfer the cannabis plants benefits into the body, and more specifically to aid the area applied more directly.
The two main cannabinoids that people pay attention to are CBD and THC.
There are three types of Cannabis; Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid
- Indica provides more of a relaxing effect providing a nice body high
- Sativa provides a more uplifting experience and a heady high
- Hybrid provides a varying amount of experiences dependent on the cultivars combinations
Magic Mann is a team of knowledgeable and educated cannabis connoisseurs that want to make sure you get the best and most up to date information about cannabis wellness, the industry and events. Between our founder Meredith Mann and our main cultivator, Nick Mann, we have over 30+ years of quality experience.
We make sure to stay up to date on all CDC guidelines and GMP practices within our kitchen and our events. All employees undergo proper kitchen training and have extensive cannabis industry experience in order to work within our company.
All of our ingredients, wherever possible, come from local Vermont organic farms in order to support our community. We aim to be as compliant and transparent with our customers and our community. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We want to make sure our consumers get to enjoy our products by purchasing online, in one of your local Vermont stores, or by booking a private event. Anyone over the age of 21 shouldn’t be scared or nervous to ask questions about the plant and what it provides in order to educate themselves.
There are no silly questions when it comes to cannabis!